Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fr. Lloyd in the Blogosphere!


Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I know some of the readers of my blog also visit the website of Fr. James Lloyd, CSP.

Fr. Lloyd has a weblog now on which you can comment on any of the previous articles from his website, or on any of the new entries in his weblog!

If you haven't already done so, I do recommend you treat yourself and read some of the articles by Fr. Lloyd. He has a very folksy and witty writing style, and he's a great advocate of The Faith! With titles like "My Mother Wore Tights" and "Eating in Restaurants and Finding God!", you've got to be curious about what Fr. Lloyd has to say!

The layout of Father's weblog is a work in progress; i.e the title and even the link may change in the near future. If that happens, I'll let you know what the updated info is. In the meantime, you can click here to visit his weblog or click here to visit his website.

Happy Reading!

No comments: