Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting There

I haven't had much time or energy for blogging this week. After working each day, I continue to spend my evenings and part of my weekends completing my freelance assignment - can you hear the violins playing? Please pray that I will be able to finish that assignment soon - I start to get a little testy when I don't get enough down-time from working. I do remain grateful for employment though! :)

A lot has happened this week, and since I still don't have energy to write about it, I'll link to other folk's articles:

Fr. Richard John Neuhaus passed away, may his soul rest in peace. An article Fr. Neuhaus wrote and published in 2000 entitled "Born Towards Dying" is worth reading.

Anti-Israel rallies are held in Toronto. I wish I'd gone to support the counter-protest. Dawn Eden also has a thought-provoking post on the topic.

On a much, much lighter note, The Anchoress posts an amusing piece about the show "Hollywood Squares" (which dates those of us who remember it). :)

No comments: