Monday, May 12, 2008

Quick Update:

It was a mah-vellous weekend, dahlings! Highlights included: Fr. H.'s great birthday dinner bash (P.W., I gave G.H. a big hug from you!), sharing meals and catching up with good friends, a trip to the Morgan Museum & Library, lunch with Fr. H., hanging out in Washington Square Park, spending time with my old roommate and finally seeing her new place. I really enjoyed this visit - lots of laughter, lots of joy!

The only sad moment was when I discovered that the Blue Moon Cafe on 8th Avenue has closed down - they used to make the best margaritas I'd had anywhere - SIGH.... :(

I decided to start reading Dostoevsky's The Idiot on my ride home, and let me tell you, it made the thirteen hour train ride go by remarkably quickly! I'm well into part two and may have to keep reading it tonight until I finish!

Buenos noches! Or perhaps I should say: Доброй ночи

No comments: