Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sing It, Stevie!

A Place In The Sun - Stevie Wonder, 1967

Like a long lonely stream, I keep runnin' towards a dream, Movin' on, movin' on,
Like a branch on a tree, I keep reachin' to be free, Movin' on, movin' on.

'Cause there's a place in the sun where there's hope for ev'ryone, where my poor restless heart's gotta run.
There's a place in the sun and before my life is done, got to find me a place in the sun.

Like an old dusty road I get weary from the load, Movin' on, movin' on,
Like this tired troubled earth, I've been rollin' since my birth, Movin' on, movin' on.

'Cause there's a place in the sun where there's hope for ev'ryone, where my poor restless heart's gotta run.
There's a place in the sun, and before my life is done, got to find me a place in the sun.


No comments: